Welcome to the Event Details for
Vendors & Sponsors
2017 NC & SC Joint Meeting
Registration for Vendors has closed. Please contact SCStateBeekeepers@gmail.com to make your request.
Date: March 3-4, 2017
Location: Baxter Hood Center in Rock Hill, SC
Address: 375 S Anderson Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29730
Vendor cost is $50.includes your registration and your workers registration, table and two chairs and your company's name on 2017 Spring Meeting emails
2017 Spring Sponsor cost $500 includes your registration and workers, two tables with extra room, digital signage, your company's name on 2017 Spring Meeting emails, and special printed invitation for each registrant's gift bag to visit your booth
2016 Major Sponsor's are FREE includes two tables, two chairs, includes your registration and workers, two tables with extra room, digital signage, your company logo printed in the program & emails and special printed invitation for each registrant's gift bag to visit your booth.
Regular Attendees Cost:
Individual $40 Family $50
Walk Ins: Individual $50 Family $60
Registration: Open to NC, SC and Georgia
- Vendor will be able to check in Friday Morning, we will notify you if the building can be accessed on Thursday evening.
- Registrants Friday Check in 11am.
- Welcome & Conference begins 1pm.
- Friday Banquet Meal begins 6:30-7:30pm
- Friday & Saturday Breakouts will repeat
- Saturday check in 8am
- Vendor Shopping & Conference begins at 8am
- SC President's Meeting 8am
- NC President's Meeting 8am
- Free Public Beginner Class 10:40am
- Lunch 12pm
- Ending time is 4pm.
Dr. Larry Connor, Dr. Dewey Caron, Dr. Leo Sharashkin, Dr. Jennifer Tsuruda
Vendors the following is two Extra Conference Costs:
Friday Banquet $20 per person Choice of Two Meats Catered by Jackson Cafeteria, Clover, SC
Choose one of the two meats selections:
Roast Pork & Grilled Chicken Beast
Sides: Potato Casserole, Green Beans, Tossed Salad W/ Dressing
Dessert: Peach Cobbler
Drinks: Tea & Water
Saturday Lunch $10 per personChoose from these options:
Turkey Sandwich or Ham Sandwich
Each selection Served with chips, cookie, drink
SCBA Logo Wear and NCSBA Table
Vendors will be set up for Friday and Saturday (Vendors will register separately)
Master Beekeeping Program
SC Journeyman Review will be given Friday Master Beekeeping Program Test will be given for NC & SC on Saturday.
Vendors be aware that we are offering Free Beginner Beekeeping Class on Saturday Open to Public. Anyone wanting to learn more of what it takes to be a beekeeper and basic information about honey bees, can take this class for FREE! Register or drop in. It begins Saturday at 10:40am.
Registering via mail-Download the form here. Complete the form and mail in
To Vendors from SCBA 2017 Conferences.pdf
For Regular Attendees:
2017 Joint Meeting flyer with registration form.pdf
Lodging for overnight, we have partnered with these hotels:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson -- $124 -- 865 Patriot Pkwy, Rock Hill, SC 29730 (803) 329-5151
- Holiday Inn Rock Hill -- $139 -- 503 Galleria Blvd, Rock Hill, SC 29730 (803) 323-1900
- Hampton Inn - - $139 – 2111 Tabor Dr, Rock Hill, SC 29730 (803) 325-1100
- Wingate by Wyndham -- $109 -- 760 Galleria Blvd, Rock Hill, SC 29730 (803) 324-9000
There eateries & Shopping within 5 minutes of the venue: Olive Garden, Fast Food, Panara Bread, Target, and Bob Evans.